TAX PREPARATION SERVICES
Management of payroll and quarterly and annual taxes.
TAX PREPARATION & PAYROLL TAX SERVICES
We offer professional individual and business tax preparation services and payroll tax services. Save money, save time, and get all the deductions you deserve.
For Small Businesses
QuickBooks Desktop & Online
Compiling Records into Reports
Organization of Financial Information
Monthly Financial Reports
For Small Businesses
Prepare Quarterly & Annual Forms
Preparation of Federal and State quarterly forms, including annual required filings for all employees and independent contractors.
Remit Tax Deposits
Remit the monthly 941 tax deposits through the EFTPS IRS website. If available, remit quarterly state unemployment payments.
Prepare Monthly & Quarterly Sales Tax Returns
Prepare monthly/quarterly sales tax returns and handle sales tax audit.
Annual Filing Fees
Renew corporate annual filing fee.
5 Benefits of Professional Tax Preparation
As tax season rolls around each year, you might ask yourself, “Should I hire a professional to prepare my taxes?” While many people go on to file their taxes themselves, there are many benefits to professional tax prep. Taxes are an incredibly important financial task, and it’s important that they’re done correctly.
From payroll tax services to everyday personal tax filing, we have the experience and skills to ensure that your taxes are filed accurately and on time. Read along for some of the top benefits of hiring a professional to do your taxes.
1) Accuracy: A professional is here to ensure that you avoid errors in your tax return. We can also find issues that you may not know to look for, and you can rest assured that your return will be filed on time.
A professional also has more in-depth, complex knowledge to handle your business taxes. If you’re looking for more specialized help, such as payroll tax services, we are well-versed in Florida payroll tax.
2) Save Time: The last thing most people want to do is file their taxes! It’s not particularly fun, but it’s necessary for everyone.
Let us save you time by taking this task off your hands. All you have to do is simply provide your employment documents and answer a few questions, and we handle the rest.
3) Save Money: Whether it’s business or personal taxes, a professional tax prepararer can find deductions that you would never know about. Since we’ve been doing this for years, we know what kind of business and personal deductions are allowed, and which ones will save you the most money.
Additionally, a professional won’t make costly errors that will end with you paying fees and penalties. Most tax preparation services are reasonably priced, and the money you saved will often offset any hiring costs.
4) Peace of Mind: Peace of mind is often the best benefit to hiring a professional for your tax preparation. You’ll know that things are done correctly and on time, while adhering to all local and federal laws.
We’re here to take stress off of your plate. If finances aren’t your specialty, consider hiring a professional to file your taxes.
5) Knowledge of Laws: It’s important that your professional know the local and federal laws to be able to accurately complete your business taxes.
While we’re local to South Florida, we offer tax preparation in West Palm Beach and nationwide. Numbers by Victoria offers services to personal and business clients. We can file simple household returns, or assist businesses with complex issues. Please set up a free, no obligation 15-minute consultation to see if we’re a good fit to help you with your finances.